Friday, April 22, 2011

I am heartbroken that my girlfriend is parting ways: Sameera Reddy


I am heartbroken that my girlfriend is parting ways: Sameera ReddySameera Reddy manages her friend's wedding. Is this an alternative career option?

Sameera Reddy has turned into a wedding planner for her best friend. Says a source close to the actress, "Sam has been shooting around the clock, trying to wrap up her work commitments way ahead of schedule. 

Her best friend Pooja Kumar is getting married soon and Sameera has turned into a wedding planner of sorts. Sam is looking into the minutest details of the shaadi and is planning her friend's wedding as she would her own. The wedding is going to take place in Greece."

Travel buddy

The actress says, "Pooja is my travelling buddy and have known for over eight years. As single gals, we've travelled the world. I am very happy that she has found the right match but at the same time I am heartbroken that my buddy in crime would be parting ways. 

She met her fiance Pankaj Khanna when we were visiting my sister Meghna in Greece. Pankaj lives right next door to my sister. Pooja and he met and fell in love."

Eye for detail

Sameera says that she is currently finalising every detail in Pooja's wedding (in July) from her wedding gown, trousseau to even her wedding ring.

"I am planning a wedding for her in Greece for July and have designed her ring. It took me ages to find the right solitaire with its settings for Pooja. My only concern is where will I find an Indian pandit to perform the wedding rituals in Santorini? 

They will have a proper Indian wedding with sangeet, mehndi and proper shaadi which I couldn't for for my sister Meghna when she got married as she didn't want an Indian wedding. Neeta Lulla is doing Pooja's outfits while I may ask Manish Malhotra to design my outfit for her wedding."

Sameera says, "My parents are also looking for a groom for me. I want a traditional Indian wedding like Pooja!"

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com


--
Best  Regards,
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment