Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sonakshi on the hotseat!


Sonakshi on the hotseat!For the Bhojpuri quiz show her father's hosting. Salman Khan and Amitabh Bahchan may follow suit 

Sonakshi Sinha will appear on the Bhojpuri edition of Kaun Banega Crorepati, a show hosted by her father, Shatrughan Sinha. 

The episode will be recorded in Kolkata early next month as soon as Sonakshi finds the time. 

Says the proud father, "Yes. Sonakshi is going to be on the hot seat. Audiences will finally get to see us together on screen." 

Intelligent girl

Says Shotgun, "Sonakshi should not expect any easy questions just because she's my daughter. You'll be surprised to know she took the initiative of being on my show. 

She asked me if she could participate. I happily agreed. She's an intelligent girl. I know she'll conduct herself well." 

Sinha Sr admits he needs to work on his Bhojpuri. "That's strange because my mother spoke to us in the dialect. I'm brushing it up for KBC. It isn't difficult. Bhojpuri has direct links with Hindi. So mastering it is no problem." 

Shatru's first guest is politician Yashwant Sinha. "Sonakshi will follow. From the film industry I'll also invite Salman Khan to be on the hotseat, " he says.

Amitabh Bachchan might also feature on the show. "Having him on my show makes perfect sense. I'll invite him personally. I am sure he will agree. The differences between us is a thing of the past." 

Adds Sonakshi excitedly, "It will be great! I love the show. Although I don't speak Bhojpuri I can understand it. It would fun to be quizzed by dad." 

Incidentally, a movie with the baap-beti is also in the works. 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com


--
Best  Regards,
Email:- jaifbindas@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment