Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bisexual Celebrities

They're out of the closet and they love it. Meet some of the famous bisexual women calebs of the world!


1. Megan Fox

She famously said, 'I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.'

2. Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera admits she likes to kiss women. When asked by The Advocate magazine if she supported gay marriage, Christina said, 'Yes. My trainer married her girlfriend last weekend and we went. It was beautiful. I was so touched by their vows to each other, I totally cried.' So is she lesbian or bisexual?

3. Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan made bisexuality 'in' , but her dysfunctional romance with Samantha Ronson wasn't the type of relationship with which any group would want to be associated.

--
Best Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment