Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today nude and complete my promise to INDIA: Poonam Pandey

Two days to go nude and complete my promise to INDIA: Poonam PandeyModel Poonam Pandey on Thursday reiterated her promise to run in the buff if India wins the cricket World Cup here on Saturday.

Pandey tweeted: "2 days to go to Complete my Promise to INDIA :)"

Her tweet came a few hours after India thrashed Pakistan by 29 runs in the semifinal held in Mohali, near Chandigarh.

Talking to a leading daily Poonam also told, ''Of course, I am going to do it. But where? I can bare all wherever they want. It can be inside the players' dressing room or even in the stadium.''

"Even people are encouraging me. Even my parents are proud of me because I am doing something for Team India. They have no issues with my going nude, " she added.

On her Facebook account she wrote: "I am a New Generation Girl!!! Any thing for my Country to get Home the World Cup So INDIA Cheer with me That we need 1983 BACK..." India will now play Sri Lanka at the final that takes place in Mumbai on Saturday.

Pandey is not the first one to pledge to go naked if her country wins.

Model Larissa Riquelme had promised to run nude if her country, Paraguay, won the football World Cup last year. Paraguay lost, but she ran naked anyway.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com



--
Best Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment